Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wet n Wild Mermaid's Cove nail polish


Wet n wild came out with a summer line of nail polish entitled Mermaid's Cove. They came out about a month ago at Harmon and quickly sold out at $1.79 a piece. I haven't seen them anywhere since! I was lucky enough to be at the store right after they had been stocked, and picked myself up two colors - Atlantis (shown above) and Magic Trident (shown below).


Once again, wet n wild has impressed me with their new products! This new line of Fast Dry nail color (which I've mentioned before) really does dry quickly and lasts a long time. I love these bold and fun new colors!

I've yet to try the Magic Trident on my nails - honestly, I only got it because it made me nostalgic for an orange nail polish I had in Japan, which I wore because a member of a favorite band of mine wore - oh, silly college days! But the color is pretty cool nonetheless. I think it'll be a great beachy shade for a pedicure.

Atlantis is a mix of pink and silver glitter and is super fun, it's like a party on your nails!


The collection has 8 colors total, including some cool green, blue, teal, and purple shades. I'm definitely becoming addicted to these nail polishes!