Wednesday, June 22, 2011

scarf hair ribbon


Hiya! How is everyone doing? I have had much to do these days. So it means I have many things to blog hehe~


I always wanted to make a hair ribbon like that with a scarf. This was my first try and it turned out pretty nice I think. I re-tied the scarf many times at work, in the end of day the ribbon looked the best actually XD


Isadora scarf from L'asessor


My look for Monday before going to work.

Shirt ONLY
High waisted shorts GinaTricot
Bag Deary, Yumetenbo
Heels Deary, Yumetenbo
Necklace Fiorella
Bracelet H&M

Yes I can wear other brands than just the store's clothes at work. Or at least I think so, we got no rules or advice about dressing for work. I just try to dress up as stylish as possible, I think that's enough for them XD One old woman who came to shopping at my work place said me that I really fit perfectly into the store hehehe~


Some free time to camwhore before leaving for work.


Sneak peek to new nails! Better pics of them maybe next time.


Ribbon ring from H&M.


At work in here~



After work I went to pick up my sister and her friend from the railway station. They stayed at my place for two nights. On Monday evening we went for a walk near my place to see some gorgeous night views of Helsinki.


Pin hole effect!! I think it looked nice on those photos.