Monday, June 20, 2011

Liz Earle, How I Love Thee (Dublin Event)


Liz Earle held an event over the weekend to celebrate their third birthday in Dublin and to promote their products. Like the little Liz Earle fiend that I am, I jumped at the chance to make an appointment and learn more about the brand I obsess over and try out the few products I haven't already bought.

Since I have been using the LE products for years, I thought I would opt for a hand and arm massage instead of the skin consultation. Because, lets face it. The Liz Earle skincare range makes up the majority of products I will ever let touch my face. Not only did the women who work there create a lovely, warm atmosphere but they discussed the products used on me in a way that wasn't pushy.

My hand and arm massage was completed by the lovely Rosana, who talked to me about some of the new products in the range and the different ways to use them. She used the amazing Superbalm moisturiser on me, and although The Mother has it, I had never realised its different uses such as rubbing it into the cuticles to make them uber soft. Will be stealing that off The Mother so!

They passed around the most delicious cupcakes I've ever tasted, had beautifully fresh juice flowing and massaged my blues away. And if that wasn't enough we were given gorgeous goody bags containing a mini Cleanse and Polish, Instant Tonic Boost and even the Liz Earle fragrance sample, all perfect for travelling. A massive thank you to all the ladies who worked there, I had a fabulous time!

You can buy Liz Earle products at the Wilde and Green shop in Milltown or online here.