Monday, June 27, 2011

Beauty wish list!

Being someone obsessed with makeup/beauty products... there's always something I want.  And I'm sure all of you can relate!  ;) Companies are constantly putting out new products and collections that make us want more and more, which is just as much of a problem for my wallet as it is for my bathroom storage.  I need to go through all the makeup I have (although my collection is minuscule compared to many of your's!) and probably do some form of P10P, but there are too many cool items I want to do that..
Problem aside, it's OK to look and drool, right?  Or, go into Sephora, swatch around, and then leave?  I do that too sometimes. ;)
Here are a few things I've been really wanting lately (as in have been seriously considering buying).  Obviously not including all the indie brands I want to purchase from (that would have to be its own post I think!) Feel free to share your wish lists in the comments, too!

1. Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector: My job is a "cosmetics floater" in a department store, so I "float" to different counters (or fragrance) when they need extra help.  I've been at the Clinique counter for the last few weeks, and I've learned so much about the brand- I'm loving most of it. I've heard awesome things about the Dark Spot Correcter; it's supposed to visibly improve your skin up to 53% after using for 12 weeks.  I only have a few pimple scars here and there, but they're annoying enough that I'd like them gone for good.  The only thing that is holding me back is the price tag. -_-

2. Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Balm in Super Strawberry: I've been using one of these almost every day at work, and they are perfect if you hate the feel of lipstick but still want a tint of color.  They are pigmented, smooth, and not sticky- the color also lightly stains your lips for a good 3-4 hours.  I love Super Strawberry on my fair skin and will probably buy it soon! :)

(Not pictured) Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey: I totally thought of this after creating the image, so sorry about that!  But I was pleasantly surprised by how much I love Black Honey.  I first tried it at Sephora a few months ago and felt "meh" about it, but then when I started working at Clinique I fell in love.  It's sheerer coverage but it's dark color gives your lips a lovely flush of berry.  

3. Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil: I need to just repurchase this already.  I tried out the ELF Mineral Booster in Sheer as a replacement (review still to come), and I like it, but it doesn't give me the same "glow" that the Mineral Veil does.  There's just something I love about this one.

4. Tarte The Eraser Concealer in Fair: Everywhere I looked online was sold out of the shade Fair, so I might end up picking this up at my Sephora inside JCPenney sometime soon!  I love the coverage it gives, and I'm obsessed with these click-pen style concealers.  I'd love to use this under my eyes on dark circles, but it's great coverage would work over acne scars, too (I'm guessing!).

5. OPI Pirates of the Caribbean nail polish collection: I don't need all the colors, but I just love them as a whole- especially Stranger Tides.  I've been trying to find the Sinful Colors collection that is similar to this, but I haven't had any luck lately (and no where around me sells this collection in stores!).  Such pretty pastels. :)

6. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh perfume: It wasn't until I worked in the fragrance department this summer that I started to like Daisy.  And then I decided I loved both Daisy and the Eau So Fresh version!  Funny, because I used to really dislike it.  Now I love the sweet floral scent.