Friday, June 17, 2011

Laura's birthday party

Laura's birthday was on last Friday and we arranged a little party on Saturday.


Birthday girl glass Jae and I bought for Laura! :D


We bought pizza and made chicken salad~ Besides we had ice cream cake and chips but we weren't able to eat that much haha.

I don't understand how we totally forgot to take a photos of everything! O.O Like Laura's b-day gift, food and so on. We just took a huge amount of dorky video clips that night. A video will be in the end of this post XD


We didn't even camwhore that much! Only a few pics.


I really like how my Bambi Apple Green lenses look in those photos ^o^


Omg hair everywhere!




Going out! My face looks so sweaty eh :'D


Was trying to look cool. I have no idea what's up with my face XD

Playsuit H&M
Bag H&M
Pumps Andiamo


..But then I couldn't help being just myself. Or "freaky lizard" as in Jae's words ;''D

And then THE VIDEO. It's from Jae's channel, no subs this time.

... I have nothing much to say XD Expect at 3:54 I resemble some ugly alien creature making strange voice from some horror movie.