Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cool Cuts 4 Kids $5 off coupon

Honestly, before being contacted about Cool Cuts 4 Kids, I had never heard of it. Cool Cut 4 Kids is one of the largest national salon chains for kids.  I read the release I was sent and thought, this has to be THE coolest place for a kid to get their haircut, hands down.  I did a search on their website and found that there are no salons within a 50 miles radius of my area in PA. What a shame.  I might have to start pestering the company to think about opening a chain here. 



Well if you're like me and have never heard of Cool Cuts 4 Kids, these made for kids salons have have specially-trained staff.  They have a kid friendly atmosphere that offers things like 2 entertainment zones with the latest technology and entertainment in movies and video games. 

For mom this is a great environment to de-stress you and your kids.  They are also offering a $5 coupon for any service prices $11.95 or higher.  Click HERE to print off your $5 off coupon good until 7/31/11.   While you are there sign up for the Cool Cuts 4 Kids Cool Rewards Club.  It's free.  Rewards include:


  • 1 point for every regularly priced service ($11.95 or higher)
  • Reward coupons for reaching 4, 8 and 13 points, emailed right to your inbox
  • 20% off all retail products the day you join
  • 10% off Cool Cuts 4 Kids haircare products
  • 5% off all other haircare products
  • Advance notice of fun specials and promotions


Is it time for your little ones first hair cut?  I love the features Cool Cuts 4 Kids offers for this.  You'll receive a certificate with a lock of their hair to remember their first haircut.  Bring along your camera to snap of picture.  Cool Cuts 4 Kids has magnetic picture frames available.  Along with all the entertainment, I think this would be a great experience for both parent and child. 

So, if you're lucky enough to have a Cool Cuts 4 Kids near you, print off our coupon and go have fun while getting a great hair cut with your kids.


***I did not receive any compensation for this post other than the option to use the $5 off coupon.  Any opinions expressed are my own.  I chose to do this post because I thought it was a great money saving offer to a cool place that some of my readers may like***

Free Stuff, Fun Sites, Contests, and More