Friday, June 17, 2011

EOTD: Smokey, summery green & gold

Hey guys!  This is an EOTD from a couple weeks ago, actually- I can't believe it slipped my memory for this long!  I cropped and put the photos together right away, meant to post them, and then had a million other ideas for posts and this one got sent to the back burner.  Anyway, I really loved this combination of olive green and gold (as easy as it is!), so I still wanted to get it up here. :)



Products used:
-Urban Decay Primer Potion original
-NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
-Victoria's Secret eyeshadow in Beloved (all over lid and lower lash line)
-Maybelline Eye Studio Marbleized eyeshadow in Khaki Craze, the gold marbled side (in crease and lower lash line)
-Wet n Wild ColorIcon palette in Vanity, matte cream and shimmery cream shades (as inner corner/brow bone highlight)
-ELF Essentials liquid eyeliner in Black 
-Victoria's Secret eyeliner in Dark Brown (outer half of lower lash line)
-Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal mascara in Black

I accidentally plucked the outer ends of my eyebrows a little too much the other night, so I'm seriously wishing they looked like they do in these pictures again!  Haha.  That was my fault, as I should have known better than to mess around with eyebrows.  Usually they look best when I leave them be and don't pluck them too much.
Anyway, thanks for reading this quick post.  Hope you guys have a great weekend! :)
(And I hit 600 followers last night, yay!  Thank you so much everyone!  My boyfriend was my 600th, but I have you all to thank for your continued kindness and support.  You make blogging worth it. :)