Monday, June 20, 2011

JaeZhi shooooting


Here's still some unposted photos from that day when we had that little quick shooting outside. I think this photo is very sweet! ^U^ ♥ We already changed our heels to flats so we look like a midgets 8D


SHIT ON THE ROAD, EWW. But it wasn't me this time, I promise! XD


There were billions of mosquitoes!!! I am scratching a bite of mosquito. Jae is doing some ninja kicks to protect me from more mosquitoes.

We also shooted some photos inside.



This is my favourite! ♥









Thanks for the all pics to Heikki !

My little sister is visiting me now so I don't have time to answer comments in past entries! But I'll reply soon~ Sorry!

I also bought train tickets to Turku today. We are going to have some super fatty and laggy Midsummer with Jae ahahah~ But I guess it will be a lot of fun! ^^