Sunday, June 26, 2011

shopping with sis


My little sister and her friend visited me last week. They stayed from Monday to Wednesday here. On Tuesday we got up early and went shopping!


Waiting a subway to Itäkeskus shopping centre.



Cancan hat Lindex
Maxi dress Lindex
Belt Pieces
Sandals DinSko


Close up to my accessories and nails.

Left hand: bracelets from Seppälä and H&M, ring from KappAhl.
Right hand: bracelets from KappAhl and Seppälä.

I just love all turquoise accessories! I also did my nails turquoise. I painted some white zebra print on them. Some of the nails are covered with turquoise glitter. I'm not completely pleased with those nails. I made them in such a hurry so they didn't turn out just as I wanted. They are a bit too short and the shape isn't that great. But well~ I will keep those for a while and maybe then do similar nails with better time.


New bag from Fiorella. My old "daily" bag from Yumetenbo is very worn out, dirty and broken. So I thought it was time invest on a new bag. Well, I have tons of different bags and purses but I needed that "daily bag" if you know what I mean. A bag you can grab with you whenever you go and which is spacious enough for your daily stuff and little bit for more.








At Itäkeskus~


I had pork in oyster sauce for a lunch. Those portions were really huge so nobody could finish them.


Waiting while little girls were trying on some clothes :D


After shopping we spent rest of the day at Linnanmäki amusement park.


My simple and plain outfit for amusement park time. I think it was super boring but I had to wear something practical. Weather also got colder. My hair is all messed up after all rounding on rides.

Cardigan Fiorella
Top Liz Lisa
Jeans Fiorella
Sandals DinSko
Bag Fiorella

Actually this outfit was detailed, too, but you can't see them well in the photo. Those jeans have bows made of lace on the back and also a cardi has bow details. I had denim ribbon earrings to match with jeans.


Meter liquorice candy!!! ♥

After that day I was deadly tired.. T_T