Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fiorella


I started working as a shop staff in a clothing store Fiorella in the end of May! o(^O^)o One moment there weren't customers so I snapped a couple of photos of the store. Usually it's very lively there and there's a lot of customers.


Working in this store has been really fun! I love arranging and fussing clothes and accessories all day XD


Not a surprise for you all, my favourites are those floral items!


This is just a one working outfit. Actually this was the day we had Laura's birthday party at night.

Dress Monki
Belt Pieces
Hat Shibuya 109
Flats H&M
Bracelet KappAhl


It was very hot day so no wonder why I look just like I'm melting. Luckily we have a blower there ^U^


I may also read some fashion magazines at the times when it's quiet in the store.

I have bought quite many things for me in Fiorella. Here are things I have purchased so far!


Two necklaces. All necklaces and earrings are only €3,95 and variety is huge!


I love that kind of necklaces which have a lot of little different stones and pearls. Very detailed. And gold is my favourite on jewelry.


Golden chain belt.


Floral dress! Colours and also floral prints vary on those dresses.


Floral skirt which comes with a belt. I think this is my most favourite item from Fiorella ♥ Available also in beige and dark blue!


This easygoing top is also available in many different colours and prints. Color of this top is actually very vivid yellow but somehow in the picture it turned out to look like very light yellow, almost white. I think it's perfect style for beach. Only €7,95!


Cute cardigan. Summer sales started just yesterday so now you can get this in a half price. But be fast because there's only a few left! Colors are beige, white and dark grey. This cardigan goes very well with my many dresses if it becomes colder at evening.


Love the ribbon and lace details!


White romantic dress. Or I think it's actually a tunic as it's very short. I have to use a skirt under it. It comes with a thin leather bow but I changed it to my Cubus belt which is my favourite.


There's lace on the back, too~


Some heels! I was so happy they got also size 35 which is not usually available in Finnish stores. I was so happy I got two pairs of those shoes in different colours. Sale shoes are only €4,95 per pair, super cheap, isn't it?!


I have used ivory ones already outside and in a club so they are a bit dirty now, sorry >.< And by the way, as the platform is very high, it's really comfortable to walk with those as if you have no heels at all XD

So come to take a look in Fiorella store, Kaisaniemenkatu 3! (*^___^*)/