Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bath & Body Works Hello Yellow sale haul!


Okay, I couldn't resist - as much as I didn't need ANYTHING from Bath & Body Works, I had to go check out their Hello Yellow sale.

The only thing I really wanted to get was the Black Amethyst eau de toilette, but the Signature Collection stuff was B3G2 - not that great a deal, as I'd still have to pay the retail $29.50, plus extra things I didn't necessarily want. So I think it was a personal gift from the shopping gods when I found a lonely box in the way back on the 75% off table! It was the old (and pretty ugly) bottle design, before the revamp of the Signature Collection, but the scent is the same! Best thing - it was only $7.37!

Select scents of the Pocket Bac hand sanitizers were 8 for $5. I'm addicted to these things, so I snapped up a bunch, as well as a holder for only $0.25! I also picked up three bottles of hand soap in some yummy flavors, as they were only $1.25 a bottle (down from $5).

Finally, I had a coupon for a free travel sized item with purchase, so I got a cute Dark Kiss body spray (regularly $5) for free.

My grand total was only $16.37 for almost $80 worth of stuff!