Monday, June 27, 2011

Barbie or a Bratz?


On Wednesday my sister and her friend left back to home. Before they left, we still did some shopping in centre. Here's my outfit! I used some new stuff I purchases on Tuesday.

This photo would have been perfect for its color but the wind ruined my hair and made my expression to look so awkward ahahah.


So then later took some outfit photos indoor. But they aren't as quality and color is too yellow >_< By the way, I had planned this outfit already long time ago and finally carried it out. Retro girl!!!



Cancan hat Sneep Dip (Shibuya 109)
Blouse Seppälä
Denim shorts Vero Moda
Suspenders H&M
Bag Lindex
Necklace Cawaii
Overknee socks Lindex
Pumps Andiamo
Bracelet H&M


Me, lil sis and friend shopping~


At Monki.


And here at Hesburger before little girls left. I had lent my bank card to Tung last day and he forgot to give it back to me. When I noticed I didn't have my card with me, I had to call him to bring it to me so I could get some food. So I took some pics while girls ate and I waited to get my bank card haha *hungry face*


Got drink from my sister, though.


After girls left, I met Ryu! We hadn't met for a long time.




Ryu wanted to buy some cola and we realized that I looked just like a Coca-Cola advert girl in my red outfit! XD So we just had to take a picture like this hahaha~~


Ryu advertising all kinds of sodas 8D

When Ryu saw me, I reminded her of a Bratz doll. So we went to my place and watched Bratz The Movie :D

Eh kinda interesting movie.. :'D I think animations were better!

I wonder if that outfit really was "dolly". Because when I took little girls to railway station, a woman, propably a tourist, stopped and stared at me. Then she said: "Barbie!" Lol XD I don't think I looked like a Barbie, though. Barbie should wear pink..


We bought lots of fat food to eat while watching the movie. I bought popcorn icecream! It didn't taste like popcorn though, more like caramel.


JB<3<3<3<3<3<333<3<3