Thursday, June 30, 2011

Midsummer in Turku


On Midsummer Eve I traveled to Turku, the city where Jae lives! I stayed at her place for a couple of days. Here are things packed and ready to go! ;D So much pink, white and brown..

Oh by the way.. This post will be super photo spam. I don't know how that happened XD Because we really didn't take much photos. Not as much as usually we take when we hang out together. Here's almost 30 photos in this post now! O.O Hmm~ Maybe it's probably just my own camwhoreing but oh well.. XD


Arrived in Turku! Getting ready to outside take some photos. Jae trolling on background ehehe :-D




Soft focus~~






Turku city!! This is view from Jae's window 8'D Friday was pretty nice and warm day.


Finally we were ready to go out. It was nice to visit some other city that I don't know very well!


Outfits snaps! Loved the pink flowers on background. Flowers spelled a word "Turku" hehe :'D





Shirt ONLY
Skirt & belt Fiorella
Bag Fiorella
Cancan hat Lindex
Sandals Yumetenbo
Bracelet H&M
Necklace Cawaii




I think I use that hat way too often D: I'm like always wearing it in my photos.






Night view from window! Midsummer when the Sun doesn't go down at all. It looks kinda dark still O.O

Okay but what we did most of the time was...


EAT!!! Eat, eat and more eat.




We planned to take photos of everything we ate but we kinda forgot. Besides those we ate chips, ice cream, french fries, mayonnaise, more soda and more escalloped macaroni, noodle soups etc etc.. Can't even remember it all.

On Saturday we just hanged at home without changing our pajamas or brushing our hair XD We watched a lot of movies! Practised some dance (lol if you saw it..), were on computer, played games.. Just were so ugly, fat and sweaty all day :'D But it was much fun!


On Sunday I left back to home. *sad face*
I think my make-up looks nice in this picture. Though I'm looking sad here ahaha.


More happy face here!


Before I left, we had to camwhore more 'cause we didn't do it at all on Saturday.










Jae took me to the railway station and zomg I bought even more candies. In a train I was thinking about how much I have really eaten. It started to disgust me, eww! XD

So I started a diet now. It's 4th day. I think I've been doing pretty well.

Anyways, thanks Jae for a great Midsummer weekend! ♥ Let's have a healthy weekend next time, all right? :'D

And by the way people!
Jae is nominated to be Miss Asia Scandinavia 2011!!!



Please everybody vote for her!


How to vote?

1. First you have to like the Facebook group Young Asia. By liking this page, you may also win a iPod!
2. To vote for Jae click here and just 'like' the picture. Done!

The voting will end on the 1st of August, so you will have time to vote until then!