Thursday, June 16, 2011

Katy Perry "Last Friday Night" 80s Makeup Tutorial

Hello lovelies!

I've posted my interpretation of Katy Perry's makeup in her latest video. I've made it a bit more wearable, as far as blue and purple can be wearable... And I don't think I need to point out that my eye shape is different from Katy Perry's, so it looks a bit different :P




Products used:

FACE:
MUFE HD foundation (110)
MAC blot powder (light)
MAC studio finish concealer (NW15)
Clinique blush (Sunset glow)
NARS bronzer (Laguna)
Smashbox brow tech (Taupe/medium brown)

EYES:
TFSI
NYX jumbo pencil (Milk)
88 palette (3 blues, shown in video)
MAC eyeshadows (Stars n Rockets, Blanc Type *not shown, just used to blend at brow bone*)
Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner (Black Ink)
Essence glitter (silver)
Hard Candy showgirls secret glitter glue
MUFE Smoky Lash mascara
MAC eyelashes

LIPS:
BonneBell lipliner (Posey)
Covergirl lipstick (Powerpink)