Monday, October 4, 2010

♡weekend⌒♡+゚

My birthday was on last Saturday I spent my whole weekend just partying haha! I feel so dead tired now ( ̄▽+ ̄*) My little sister made this cake for me before I left for Helsinki to celebrate birthday


Such a cute cake with pink ribbon~;。+゚( 。・^з^・。)

Sadly I didn't take any photos with my camera at parties but others took some photos so maybe I can post them here if I get them later (。・ω・)

On Sunday was GAL meetup! Unfortunately I didn't have much time to be there buhuu so sad I was meant to go with Sanni but she had to go to work So I arrived to meetup at 4PM with Tanja haha so late! My train left 6:30PM (u_u);


Meetup outfit Lilli is glueing her eyelashes on background (*´▽`*)ノ

Floral dress Deary, Yumetenbo
Knit vest SHK Mode
Belt Cubus
Tights KappAhl
Sandals so Lady, Yumetenbo
Flower bag Wonderland, Yesstyle


OMG bad hair day again!!! (`・Д・´) Why always.. And I should have practiced to do the braid headband completely.



As I was so late I wasn't able to be in group photo (*y_y*) But we took later photos with brown haired and blond haired gals! I belong to brown (^。^; )



Lilli, Tanja, Emmi and me ゚。+(o´∀`)ノ+。゚


Anni, me & Lilli Haha that vest makes me look super fatty!


And finally some photos with Lilli (∩゜∀`∩)




Aaaw I think this is very cute photo (*∩・ω∩) We were about to leave so hugging everyone

Sanna was going home by same train as me so we traveled together (*´ω`*) It was really funny train trip when having good company The trip went so fast since we were talking and laughing Our seats in train weren't near each other so we went to restaurant car. There was some crazy man XD hahaha.. We were eating our own provisions so restaurant staff evicted us away and luckily we found seats near and also got rid of that mad guy.

Here is photo of me and Sanna haha took it in train's WC.. not very beautiful place.. also very smelly ( ̄ー ̄)
We have to meet up with Sanna again as we live near each others (。ゝω・)ノ


SHINee's new song♪(o´∀`o)ノ Like it! But Key looks just too much like X-mas elf in that whole red outfit ( ̄∀ ̄*) And Onew cut your hair!!!