Monday, October 25, 2010

When the Sister's Away...



My sister recently moved away so spent a few weeks cleaning out her room. She has no interest in make up so I wasn't expecting her to "gift me" anything that wouldn't fit in her suitcase!

When I opened her wardrobe to put in some of my clothes, there was six or seven almost full bottles of perfume, a few lipsticks, a few eye shadows and the Urban Decay Ammo Palette. She has never used it before..Crazy lady!

The Ammo palette, which is not a new Urban Decay product is nowhere near as good as the Naked one (but, I am a neutrals girl) but its a new revelation for me. There are some stunning colours in it! The packaging is slightly cheap; thin, black and kind of reminds me of something you would get free in a magazine.

But then you open it and a little world of colour pops our at you. A few, such as Smog and Sin are already in my Naked palette, but Last Call, Stunning and Mildew are stunning. My sister is clearly an idiot for not bringing this with her, but hey, I benefit from it!



(I couldn't get a good picture of it as its so dark at night here!)



L-R Top Row: Smog, Mildew, Oil Slick, Last Call, Chopper
L-R Bottom Row: Maui Wowie, Shattered, Polyester Bride, Grifter, Sin

Happy Monday!