Monday, October 25, 2010

♡new LL items⌒♡+゚

My autumn holiday ended and today I had to go back to school (ーー;) Today I also had written part of my driving licence and I passed yay! ヾ(*・∀・)/ Tomorrow will be driving test omg I'm so anxious (`・Д・´) Wish me luck and hope I'll get my driving licence tomorrow

My holiday.. it passed so fast and I hardly did anything, no photos ヽ(´ー`)ノ But on Friday night we went for a few drinks with my big sister Leida And then rest of the weekend I just hanged out with Tung and friends.

On Saturday I went quickly to Itäkeskus because of a bag I saw there in Cawaii shop earlier that week Here's shopping outfit, it's actually same as on Thursday when I met with my friends (∩゜∀`∩)




So here is my purchase from Cawaii; super cute Liz Lisa purse! (o´∀`o)ノ Isn't it so perfect Love all those details I was little suspicious if it's authentic or just replica. At least the Liz Lisa label on it looks pretty authentic, there's even that rose print Liz Lisa labels usually have (`・ェ・´ノ)ノ I was suspicious because of the price. Usually Liz Lisa bags are also expensive but I think this bag is probably bought from China and older collection so it could be cheaper. But I can't tell 100% which one it is. But actually who cares even if it was replica? (*´ω`*) It's so cute and looks quality


Aaaw look at that fur




When I purchased LL purse, those earrings catched my eyes in Cawaii shop, too (*∩・ω∩)。o They are the prettiest earrings I have seen for a while! I have used them everyday since I purchased them haha (´∀`*)

Last night I came back to home from Helsinki and here was a package waiting for me at home My new items!!! (o=゜▽゜)人(゜▽゜=o)


Liz Lisa white ruffle/lace top. It's S/S 2010 collection but I've been wanting this top so long It always went sold out when I was about to buy it and now finally it's mine. It's really practical, can be used with cute outfits but can also create more basic look when mixed with jeans (^з^)


Floral lace on the sleeves is very pretty


Hey do you still remember my dream outfit I talked about here? (。ゝω・)ノ Now I've fulfilled it♪★(o´∀`o)ノ This was the LL top I was talking about in that entry.




Second thing: beige salopette from this year's Liz Lisa A/W collection!


I like it very much But the suspenders are little bit too long I don't know what I could do with them. When received my items I again remembered why I like Liz Lisa so much~ (*´∀`*) They can make their clothes look so cute and special with all those little details