Thursday, October 28, 2010

♡hoot hoot hoot⌒♡+゚

Oh no! Bad news! My laptop broke all of sudden! (;_;) On Monday night it worked properly but on Tuesday morning when I tried to restart my computer it didn't restart at all My uncle, who is computer engineer, came to take a look at my computer but he couldn't tell what's wrong with it. After a couple of hours he managed to restart my computer so I was able to take some backup copies. Then it went out again and I still have many files there I need to get Now I'm using my brother's laptop and it seems I have to buy a new laptop T_T


Then good news! (●*≧∀≦*●) My favourite band SNSD released new song and music video! SNSD never disappoints me It's so good and catchy song (=^▽^=)/

I don't have any photos of me now (._.) So instead of blogging about me I want to introduce you a drama I watched few weeks ago (^3^)

Korean drama Oh! My Lady from this year. I started to watch this because of Park Han Byul (because I'm her fan) but actually I didn't like her character so much in this drama. This drama has Chae Rim and Choi Si Won (featured above in SNSD's new MV too!) on leading roles (so recommend for SuJu fans too) (^_^*)

Synopsis:
A spunky 35-year-old housewife, Yoon Gae Hwa, takes on the job of manager to prickly top star Sung Min Woo in order to earn enough money to regain custody of her child from her ex-husband. Romantic hijinks and hilarity ensues when they find themselves in an awkward living situation as Min Woo pays Gae Hwa to take care of his daughter, Ye Eun.

In my opinion this drama was super funny, romantic, sad and addicting It's story is also very different from other dramas I have watched earlier. When watching this, I wasn't able to do anything else 'cos I just wanted to see more! There's 16 episodes. You can watch this drama in Dramacrazy.net or Mysoju.com


My favourite character was Ye Eun (*^O^*)


And SNSD girls had little spotlight in this drama 8D!

Five stars to this drama I recommend you to watch it!

Here is one video of the drama. It was hard to find a video which would show best the entity of drama.