Sunday, October 31, 2010

FOTD: Neutral Look with e.l.f. 32 Palette

This is a neutral eye look that can be achieved using the e.l.f. 32 eyeshadow palette.  Today was my first attempt at filming an eye tutorial with my new video camera zoomed in at a super close angle.  Unfortunately, all you could see was my hair!  I decided it was still a great look that I could just share through my blog instead.  Here are the steps and the products I used.

FACE:
* Revlon Colorstay Combo/Oily Liquid Foundation in Ivory
* Benefit Boi-ing Industrial Strength Concealer in Light
* Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in Cream
* Covergirl Cheekers Blush in Classic Pink (apples)
* NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny (contour)
* e.l.f. Studio Blush in Gotta Glow (highlight)

LIPS:
* NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Chestnut

EYES: (Shades are from the e.l.f. Endless Eyes Pro Mini 32 Eyeshadow Palette)

* Prime eyelids with Too Faced Shadow Insurance
* Pat Shade #1 all over, from lid to browbone.
* Pat Shade #2 on lid.
* Apply Shade #4 in crease, extending slightly above natural crease and creating a slight outer V shape.
* Apply Shade #3 to crease to warm up eyes.
* Blend everything together with a fluffy crease brush.
* Line lower waterline with Wet N Wild Kohl Eyeliner in White.
* Line top lashes with NYC Liquid Eyeliner in Black.  I like to use an angled liner brush to apply this.
* Line lower lashline with Shade #2, applied with an angled liner brush.
* Curl lashes.  Apply a coat of Too Faced Lash Injection to top lashes.