Friday, October 22, 2010

♡rainy days⌒♡+゚


The weather in Finland is totally horrible right now ヽ(*`Д´)ノ It just keeps being rainy, windy and cold everyday What hairstyle to wear when your hair couldn't stay neither curly or straight.. Days like that I rely on updo bun hairstyle Oh and I'm really in need of hair dresser, my roots look so grey compared to rest of hair ( ゜Д゜) I dyed my hair last time in June so there's really quite root growth that needs dying. Also wonder why my face looks so dark and shady here


On depressing and gloomy days I neither have eagerness to wear nice outfits Here is very basic look and outfit for days when doing nothing special


I told I should show off my new coat better so here it is Grey long coat from Spirit Store with such a details as pockets, zippers, chain and star studs Plus fur on the hood (゜∀゜*)ノ It's really warm for this season and it protects well from hard freezing wind. But I'm not so sure if it's warm enough when it's -20 celcius degrees outside...


Outside outfit.. so boring (o ̄ .  ̄o)


I actually like to keep my hair up (=^▽^=)/ This way my face shows better and it isn't always hidden under hair

Yesterday I met with my friends and I had much fun First me and Sanni ate at D´Wok and then we went through different fancy dress stores in order to find something what to wear for Gal Halloween Party We found hilarious pumpkin costumes too bad they were so expensive. If they were cheaper, we would probably wear them for the party (●*≧∀≦*●)

Later we met with Beve, Laura and Mimi and we went to take some purikura

Oops I forgot to take outfit photo that day This is the only photo that shows my outfit little bit




What a hot photo