Sunday, October 31, 2010

How I Wore MAC's Impassioned



MAC'S Impassioned lipsticks is one of those beauties you view from afar. Love but don't touch. I bought it with the idea that I would wear it on nights out, and then soon realised I didn't have anywhere near the confidence I needed to do this.

As a pink-red-coral (depends on the lighting!) it can be totally unforgiving, but can also look stunning.Last night I went to a Hallowe'en party where everyone was dressed up (whoops, all except me), so I decided that I would let Impassioned venture out of the collection. And it did not displease.


Face:
Givenchy Sculpt Subli'Mine Sculptlight
MAC Harmony Blush (as contour)
MAC Melba Blush

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Virgin e/s (inner corner)
MAC All That Glitters (all over)
Urban Decay Half-Baked, Buck, Smog (crease)
Eyeko Black Graffiti Liner
Sleek Nocturnal Kajal Liner
Maybelline Full 'n Soft Mascara

Lips:
MAC Impassioned





My dog loved it too..