Friday, October 15, 2010

A little bronzer and a little gloss


HARD CANDY- So Baked Bronzer in Hula Hula

I picked up this bronzer yesterday and I'm really pleased so far. It's extremely wearable and can also be used as a bronzy blush. I love the subtle golden color it gives off and the fact that it doesn't go on the skin too dark. I got this from Walmart and I believe there were 3 or 4 shades to choose from and I got "Hula Hula. This was  $9.99 and I would buy this again for sure but I have a feeling it will take me a long time to get through this. It's a pretty decent size. 




Also wearing:
FACE- No7. Foundation "Lifting and Firming" in the color "Blonde"
Amazing Cosmetics~Amazing Concealer in "Light Golden"
Hard Candy Bronzer "Hula Hula"
LIPS- Smashbox lipgloss in "Candid"

*and yes I am wearing my pink fuzzy bathrobe in this picture. :)


smashbox lipgloss in Candid

Loving this! I got this gloss in a gift set from Nordstrom. The glosses are normally $22 but I got this in a set of 5 (or maybe 6... the set is not near me right now) beautiful lipglosses for $29... that sounded like a better deal to me. This gloss is stunning and wears really beautifully on the lips.