Sunday, October 3, 2010

Some new things..


I can't help it. I go into a shop and I am content. I buy something I like and I become happier. After a few days this feeling fades and the process has to be repeated again. Some call this addiction. I call it therapy.

College helps. I have too much to do to spend my time wandering around shops deliberating over my next purchase, this brings a small amount of comfort to my friends and family. But the weekends, after I have read a play or two I think I deserve a treat. And this weekend was no exception.

Here are a few things I have bought over the past few weekends:




Primark Skirt (in black and grey): 6euro/£4 and Black leggings (same material): 9euro/£7




Mink Longline Tie Neck Shirt: 30rueo/£25 and Penneys/Primark Black lace shorts:13euro/£10

Urban Decay Naked Pallette (my sister finally got it for me! in love..)

Art of Love Temporary Tattoos from Urban Outfitters on sale for 5euro. Complete copy of the Chanel ones but I'm not complaining!

MAC Nocturnelle Eyeshadow and Coffee Eyeliner


Barry M Dazzle Dusts in: (L-R) Mushroom (51), Winter Berry (88) and Burgundy Noir (102)

Not sure I like Winter Berry and Burgundy Noir, might give them away can't see myself ever using them as their so colourful but I was on a roll with spending!