Saturday, October 9, 2010

♡selling LL dress⌒♡+゚

Hello!:;。+゚( 。・▽・。)゚+。::゚ Oh my god I'm so tired. Yesterday night I celebrated my th birthday with my school friends First we all were at my place eating and drinking and later at night we went to club ヾ(*・∀・)/ ♪♪ We took lot of pictures with my friend's camera. She will give me those photos on memory stick on Monday so I can post them here later (=^▽^=)/ Tomorrow some relatives are coming to our house to hold my birthday party. Why does this partying last so long? Haha~☆(*´Д`)。*°

I came home at 4AM (T_T) I slept very late today and I haven't been able to do anything today 'cos I feel so tired (o ̄∇ ̄o) I just practised for my driving theory test which will be next week But I couldn't do any school work Next week will be very busy One essay for Finnish, two for English, matriculation exam exercises and vocabularity test for Swedish, Finnish literature history test and read one book. Eeek! Too much. (`・Д・´)


New winter boots by LIZ LISA!! omg I want them so bad! (o=゜▽゜)人(゜▽゜=o)


They are like winter version of those boots I still want to have haha Boots look so adorable on staff~(゜∀゜*)ノ

Oh, I found nice video of LIZ LISA staff


ANYONE INTERESTED IN THIS LIZ LISA ONEPIECE (*´ω`*)

http://www.huuto.net/kohteet/liz-lisan-mekko-f/152670630
Eli oon myymässä tätä LIZ LISA:n mekkoa huuto.netissä, tsekkailkaa! Vain 5 päivää aikaa huutaa!