Tuesday, October 12, 2010

♡party time⌒♡+゚

Today I got photos from my friend of Friday when we held my birthday party~(´∀`)ノ Sorry if here's too much photos!

First we all gathered into my place to eat and drink (except one of my friends was sick so she wasn't able to come) (^▽^) I got a lot of lovely presents from my friends Unfortunately I haven't taken pictures of them yet (ーー;) Oh I also got that princess tiara from my friends and they said I must use it tonight Does it fit to me haha~ (°▽ °;)

Eating some choco cake I made for us


Tiia-Maria, me & Emilia


Jonna, Tiia, me & Pirjetta ヽ(^◇^*)/


Later at night some of us went to club Before that we took some group pics at our living room ♪(*´з`人´ε`*)ギュゥ♪


Haha I took the cute tiara off when we went to the city


Haha when looking this photo, the impression is kinda 'teenage girls being happy when got a bottle of cider".... :D I don't actually drink much alcohol and here I'm holding photographer's drink while she was taking the photo, okay? I just drink raspberry punch made by me, some nice drinks at clubs and pink champagne (pq′ω`) I wonder how anyone could drink beer? Tastes like pee (though I never tasted pee..)! ( ̄∀ ̄*)


Yeaaaah are you ready for the party~~~? ヾ(@⌒▽⌒@)ノ






I think this would be best photo taken in club if it wasn't so blurry ヽ(´ー`)ノ




Okay that was all! (゜▽、゜)ノ I had really great night