Sunday, October 10, 2010

Mauve Peepers



MAC's Nocturnelle eyeshadow was on my wishlist for months, but I always overlooked it. When I finally bought it, I was the excitement was intense. Something about it inspires me.

On a lazy Sunday like this, I should be writing my Romanticism essay (I know, shoot me..), distraction was needed..

Face:
Mixture of YSL Teint Resist and Nars Sheer Glow
MAC Harmony Blush (as contour)
MAC Melba Blush

Eyes:
MAC Painterly Paintpot
MAC Satin Taupe e/s (all over)
MAC Smut e/s (in crease and blended)
MAC Nocturnelle e/s (to join them together and blended)
Urban Decay Naked e/s (as highlight)
Eyeko Black Eyeliner Pen (on lash line)
Urban Decay Zero Liner (inner rim)
Eyeko Mascara
Lips:
MAC Creme D'Nude
MAC Florabundence l/g



Bah! Cue intense face!








What do you think?!

I now have Twitter, follow me here