Tuesday, October 5, 2010

♡LIZ LISA wants⌒♡+゚

This is my 250th post! Half of 500, one fourth of 1,000 ∑(σ`・ω・´)σ Lol that was kinda random~ I've felt super lazy after my matriculation exams have been over I still have all my homework undone.. (`・ェ・´ノ)

Instead of doing school stuff I just keep surfing on the web looking blogs and clothes +.(´∀`*).+ That's not good for me haha! I find all the time new things I want to get so badly At the moment I'm waiting 5 Liz Lisa items to arrive and also Yumetenbo and Yesstyle packages! (o=゜▽゜)人(゜▽゜=o) Liz Lisa keeps updating their net store like crazy.. So many more new items have arrived after I earlier blogged about Liz Lisa A/W collection Here is some favourites again!








I love it how Liz Lisa has made many items where they mixed floral and nordic snowflake print (*ゝз・*) It looks absolutely great!


Accessories Furry charm with ribbon and teddy bear is way too cute I also want to have some fur scarf but I think if I purchased it I would bought it some other brand cheaper than Liz Lisa..

Yes as Liz Lisa has just too much cute items and it's pretty expensive brand I just simply can't buy all items that I found nice. So I must think items I really want to get Here is the items I'm seriously thinking to buy

I posted this scarf already before! I still want to get it so much Now it's at Liz Lisa official net shop but very expensive.. Stella said she could help me to get it (∩゜∀`∩)


As I said above I really like Liz Lisa's floral x nordic print This shirt is so cute ☆(*´Д`)。*°


Look at the back, it's too cute! But this top really seems to give a fatty effect since it's very loose model.


So I think I should get this dress instead of the top!


Same print as the top, very cute And no fatty effect (´∀`*).+

Or what do you think Which one is better the top or the dress


If I didn't get the top above then maybe I should get this floral top♪☆(。ゝω・)ノ☆;:*

Photos from LIZ LISA and Makiko Online Shop (・ω・)ノ♥+