Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Eyeko and Sleek Haul




Sleek mail to Ireland!?

I decided to switch to a credit card recently (very bad idea) and the second I got it I knew I had to get my little mitts on a few things I'd been lusting after. And some things I wasn't lusting after. Oh dear.

Anyways, debt be gone, I'm happy..

Sleek


L-R- Rose Gold Blush, Peach Shimmer, Nocturnal Kajal Liner



Rose Gold Blush

This has been hailed the dupe to Nars Orgasm, so I had to get it..It doesn't have chunks of glitter, but is very very shimmery. And its so highly pigmented so be so careful applying it! I haven't worn this properly yet but will do a review when I do!



Peach Shimmer



Nocturnel Kajal Eyeliner

Wanted this for ages! The way you pull it out kiiinda reminds me of a tampon, but what can you do..

Eyeko



Black Graffiti Eyeliner Pen

So black and doesn't BUDGE!



Cult Favourites!