Wednesday, July 6, 2011

outfit of yesterday


My outfit of yesterday! That blouse has been my most used shirt for the past two weeks haha.

Blouse Seppälä
Highwaisted shorts GinaTricot
Bracelet H&M
Bag Fiorella
Frill socks Monki
Pumps Andiamo


I used this white dotted silk scarf from L'asessor tied on my hair.


My mom, brother and sister come to my place for one night. On Tuesday we went for shopping in Itäkeskus.


Me and my little sister in a tram heading to subway train station.


At Itäkeskus. Tuesday morning was very easy time for shopping as there weren't that much people.




Icecream! Lol Täyspotti on the background. One of those places I hate most in this world.


I got mango melon ice cream ^u^


Uum.. We just kept eating XD Went to some Chinese restaurant there.




It was really delicious food!


Me and my little brother waiting for our dishes :D


Later me and my bro went to have another ice creams in the centre zomg. My mom and sis left for Stockholm. I'm jealous, I want to got there too! After ice creams I took my bro to railway station and he left for home.


The hottest k-pop song for a while!