Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Monday's hangout

I'm so happy that Jae came back to Helsinki again! Now no day will be boring anymore! XD


On Monday after work I met Jae and Reetta. We went to eat some sushi! Yumyum~


Pictures are taken so it's time to start eating!


Jae and me at Kämp galleria.


I wore this "retro girl" outfit. But somehow I ended up looking like a granny...


Floppy hat KappAhl
Onepiece Monki
Belt Pieces
Bag Fiorella
Sandals Yumetenbo


Umm.. so many similar photos but I couldn't decide which ones to post XD


It was super hot day and we don't have proper air conditioning at my work place. So my face felt so sweaty all day ughh >.<


We were meant to do some shopping but ended up just have random hangout.




Jae camwhoring :---D Babe I know you are going to appreciate that I posted this! XD


Cute little sweet girl & her old wrinkly grandma.


Somehow my posing didn't succeed at all that day . . .


Lastly we went to Robert's Coffee~

I have had so much to do these days so that's why here haven't been so many blog entries recently. Now I have so many posts still undone but will be posting them little by little..