Sunday, July 24, 2011

FOTD: DIY Video Makeup

I love the makeup and hair I'm wearing in the introduction and ending of my 10 DIY Projects For Your Makeup Area video!  I've been wearing really light and natural makeup for most of the summer but today was date night with my husband (we went out for coffee) so I thought I'd glam it up a bit!  It was a really fun look and totally different than what I have been wearing.  My hair is just teased a lot and then put into a bun with the Goody Spin Pins.  Click here for a closer look at the sides and back of my hair, as well as my thoughts on the spin pins.


FACE:
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Face Primer
- Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation in Porcelain Ivory
- e.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer (prime undereye)
- Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach (undereye)
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer in Light (undereye)
- Palladio Herbal Treatment Concealer in Ivory (blemishes)
- Physician’s Formula Bamboo Wear Bamboo Silk Face Powder in Translucent
- Physician’s Formula Healthy Wear Bronzer SPF 50 in Fair
- N.Y.C. Bronzer in Sunny (contour)
- L.A. Colors Professional Series Blush in Pink Blush (apples of cheeks)
- Ardell Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown



EYES:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- ULTA Christmas Eyeshadow Set (doesn't have names listed)
                - Gray Satin shade on lid
                - Sparkly Charcoal shade in Crease
                - White Shimmer shade on inner corner
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Single in Brulee as brow highlight
- Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner Pencil in Black on tightline
- Almay Intense i-Color Liquid Eyeliner in Black Pearl on top lashline (slight wing)
- Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner in Graphite (waterline)
- Too Faced Lash Injection Pinpoint (top and bottom lashes)


LIPS:
- Milani Color Perfect Lipstick in Beloved
- Hard Candy Volumizing Lip Gloss in Girl Next Door