Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tuesday hangout


Yesterday I had hangout with Jae after my work. We went to eat in SFC! Yummy~


Fat bitches getting fat.


First we did shopping in centre but later went to Itäkeskus. I think Itäkeskus is the best mall for shopping in Finland. Stores in Forum and Kamppi are too messy and crowded. Here I'm at Forum, though.


I don't know what happened with lightning 'cos my hair looks so dark! O.O Anyway, here's my outfit of yesterday. I asked Jae to take quite many outfit photos of me because I felt like none of them succeeded XD Usually after work I feel and look so unpleasant that no pictures turn out good. It was very hot day again so somehow my make-up had also melted away. It looked like a only had false lashes on. Blah that bothered me a lot, I felt un-dolled up :'D



Cancan hat Lindex
Salopette no brand from Mbok
Shirt Only
Bag Fiorella
Sandals Yumetenbo
Necklace GinaTricot
Bracelet H&M

I like that salopette a lot. Actually I was looking for light pink salopette in Mbok. In photo that one looked excatly like light pink so I bidded it. Later I read the description of item more closely and realised it was actually grey. Well, it was okay to me. When I got it, it looked like a light purple to me XD In some lightning it looks like that, in some it looks grey.


At Itäkeskus with Jae.


Ahahah too many outfit photos, you bored enough?