Tuesday, July 12, 2011

waiting for 4 months

Last week I got a package from Japan which I have waited for four months already. Here's what I got! Sorry again for super crappy photos. I don't know why I always decide snap photos of things at night.


TRALALA print raglan top.


Design at back.


Pink salopette from Mbok, originally Yumetenbo's.


Super cute pockets~


Leopard room wear is so comfy! But too hot to wear on summer.


No brand salopette from Mbok. I like them very much! It was super difficult to take a photo of piece of clothing like that.


Liz Lisa Chambre a Coucher hair thingie.. What's that called actually?


But you know, it's kind of "room head wear".


I got free Liz Lisa spring catalogue with that hair band.


Cosmagic x Kumiko Funayama blush which I didn't actually order but it was pretty nice to get it :D

I used Mukunoki shopping service when ordering those items. And I have to say that I'm very unpleased with their service.

I ordered those things in March, so it took four months before I got them. I think that's way too much. I understand it very well using shopping service may take longer time but this was just too much.

I asked them many times how and where was my order going on. But they really had lack of communication. Sometimes they may answer, sometimes not. I sent worried mails about my order after months ordering them but they usually didn't answer. They just kept sending useless mails of movie recommends and such.

I have used their service two times before this time. First time it was allright but second time I got two shorts I didn't order. I didn't think much about it, I thought maybe they were some free pieces? They weren't my size so I sold them.

This time their service was just total chaos. I couldn't see anywhere if my items had arrived or not. After already waiting for months, I noticed that other girl had got her order from them. And they had sent that pink salopette to her accidentally! I was really afraid my all items had disappeared and sent for wrong persons. Luckily the girl was really nice when I contacted her and she returned it to Mukunoki ^u^ Thank you very much and sorry for inconvenience you got. Mukunoki just said that their packing lady made a mistake. Did she make a mistake before when I got those extra shorts? How about hiring a packing lady who can do her work right?

Well, finally I got all items I ordered (expect for one top but it wasn't their fault as Mbok seller didn't send it). Shipping invoice they sent were super high and I asked them to check again if it was correct. Because there weren't even that many items and they don't weight much. I had already paid many hundreds of the items and service fee. Shipping cost was over 70€. They also kept sending me other incorrect invoices of items I hadn't even ordered at all.

They said that shipping cost was correct so there was nothing I could do expect pay it because I wanted my items so bad!!! I had been waiting so long and already thought I would never get them. When my package arrived and I saw there were everything I ordered I was very relieved.

The package still releaved some surprises.. There was a blush I didn't order. But actually I have wanted that so it was nice surprise. Besides there was black quilted jacket. WTF???!!? Quilted jacket took a lot of place in the package so the package was big. So that's why the shipping costs were so high!!! I'm so angry! I had to pay much about shipping because of item I didn't order. How can they make mistakes all the time? That jacket was just normal black one from Yumetenbo and it was pretty ugly too. I wish I would have got even nicer jacket XD

Yes, so those extra items must be someone else's again. Sorry but I don't mind to return them anymore as communicating with Mukunoki is really impossible. And probably it would be just me who would get more costs. It's not my mistake and I won't take responsibility of their mistakes anymore. Just so tired. Maybe I could ask them to return part of shipping costs but well well. I just don't manage.

That was my honest opinion. Business is hard: once you disappoint your customer, you never get him back. I will never use their service again and I don't recommed them to anyone.

So people, recommends of good Japan shopping services are welcomed!