Tuesday, July 5, 2011

beginning of July

I spend most of time at work now. So maybe my blog gives an image that my life is very boring at the moment haha~ Besides working I have had time to spend time with friends and my man.

Here are some photos from the beginning of this month. I should have taken more.


Had a hangout with Friday, or I think it was Friday.. Later Heikki joined us too and we went for drinks.

Later that evening I went to watch Transformers 3D movie with my man and friends. Before the movie, my man gave me a big surprise!




Calvin Klein watch! ♥ I was really surprised and glad because my man doesn't usually give me gifts, so this was very special. I think this is the birthday/Christmas/Valentine's/anniversary gift of past year... XD

I hadn't before used a watch really. But now it's much easier to check the time and I don't have to look for my cellphone in my bag to see the time. Though, I still do that because I forgot I have a clock on my wrist :D


On Saturday some friends came to eat and drink to our place. Men went out together so me and Leida thought we should also go out to have some great time haha~


Kamppi by night! Looks nice~


Martinis and Velvet Angels~


Leida! ♥


Ahahaha.. I think it's unpossible to look good on photos taken in a club. What is going with legs also.. :'D

Umm, that night we got home at 4:30AM. Not very good thing because next day we had that GAL beach party. I slept a few hours and then woke up full of energy for the party XD