Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Candylicious BarbieEye Bambi 3 Tone Violet Lens Review♥

Today I bring you......






I did not even know these lens existed until I was on the search for my red lens! I originally ordered Candy Soul/ Cherry Red but it was sold out so I got these instead from Apple of your eyes. They caught my eye because the design and pattern of the lens is close to identical if not exactly like the Bambi Princess Mimi Lens.



 As you can see, these are very similar~

I was so excited for these because first off, it's violet and I ♥ violet lens!! Second~they look just like the beloved Princess Mimi lens that I'm in love with ^o^ Awesome!! These even come in pink & blue as well! I'm looking forward to trying those as well *O*

Anyways on to my opinions~~


   I am SOLD!! These are so gorgeous just like the Princess Mimi series!! The design and color is beautiful! It's not as vibrant as I expected but the purple color still shows up and I'm pretty sure people can tell my eyes are a different color. From a distance it almost seems a grayish violet color.
  
  As for enlargement, it passes with flying colors!! These are huge!! I'm not sure if it's the same size or larger but it's BIG. It made me look more anime like compared to when I went to Anime Expo. My mom even asked me, "ARE YOU GOING TO ANIME EXPO AGAIN???"

  Lastly....comfort. From my past reviews, Princess Mimi lens tend to have a lot of defective lens and out of my 4 lens, 2 were defective!! That is why I am so happy to find that these lens look the same and they don't have that defective problem! The lens were comfortable♥ and didn't irritate my eyes when I wore them for 9 hours.

Overall, I am so impressed♥♥♥

RATINGS:

Comfort: 9/10 I rarely give full points because I can always tell I still have lens in my eyes~but 9/10 equals close to perfect in my book!
Enlargement: 10/10 perfect score!! I would probably even give over 10 if I could O_O
Color: 9/10 not a very vibrant purple but I loved how it look so I give it a 9 ^3^!
Overall: 9.5/10 Love Love LOVE ♥



Natural lighting

I forgot to take it with flash so I just popped it on ^^" so no makeup eye~

The lens are huge♥

I realized my photos are always in the car ^o^"

Round~ o__O


The sun is bright =D

I seriously recommend these lens!! If you would like Princess Mimi in a different color, these Candylicious lens produced by Vassen will give you that option! They are available for purchase at Apple of Your Eye's blog!

I think this is the first time I updated 3 posts within two days O_O I think I'll give some breathing time after this~~ ^o^ Thank you so much for reading!!