Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hurry and snag these Urban Decay make up deals super cheap!

Not to sound like a broken record but I'm a huge Urban Decay cosmetics fan. I'm not so much a fan of their usual prices even thought their make up is fantastic in my opinion. I always wait for sales and deals then stock up.

I got an email today about Urban Decay's friends and family sale. 25% off your order using code FFSUMMER11 (excluding naked pallette and no more than 5 of the same item).  The sale is only valid July 5 - July 11, 2011.

Anywho, I was browsing the site to see if I could snag anything dirt cheap. I instinctively went to the "Sale" category. They have their Ink for Eyes cream liner, a good selection of colors in their Loose Pigment, and one of my FAVE products from Urban Decay..Eye Shadow Transforming potion. These items are already marked down significantly from their normal price AND yes the 25% off coupon works for these too. I picked up 3 of the loose pigments after coupon for $3.25 each and grabbed another transforming potion for $6.75.

The Urban Decay Eye Shadow Transforming potion is a great frugal buy. The Transforming potion turns any eyeshadow or blush into an eyeliner. There is a thing brush end and a wide brush end. Take out the brush you wanna use and brush it over your eyeshadow you want to make a liquid liner.

Urban Decay Eye Shadow Transforming Potion double sided. Thin brush and wide brush


I turned my Concrete Minerals Lolita eye shadow into a liner and it's an awesome silvery/lavender liner that really gives my eyes a great smokey look. I've also tried it with some other wilder colors just to see what it would look like

The Urban Decay Loose Pigments are very vibrant.  I already own one in the color Asphyxia (which is included in the sale by the way).  It's a really cool kind of hot pink mixed with an irridescent light purple look.  I love to wear it when I wear a little hot pink.  Really ties everything together.   I just stocked up on the colors Goddess, Protest, and Shattered. Can't wait to try them.

Loose Pigment.  Color shown: Asphyxia






Free Stuff, Fun Sites, Contests, and More