Sunday, February 27, 2011

Belles of the Ball


If you follow me on Twitter (joolie18), you'll know that last week myself and a few of my friends went to our college Arts Ball. I had been dying (quite literally) to use my new MAC Electra eyeshadow, and thought it was a great excuse to. I was possibly more excited to do myself and my friends' make up and get ready than for the night itself, but it was brilliant fun.

I completely forgot to take close-ups of my makeup before I left, as I was doing my friend's hair and make up too, but here's a few pictures so you get the idea:



Eyes:
MAC Painterly Paintpot
MAC Electra and Knight Divine e/s
MAC Typographic e/s (in crease)
Illamasqua Cream e/s in Stir (as highlight)
Sephora Black Liquid Liner (upper lashline)
MUFE Aqua Liner in Black (waterline)
Eyeko Big Eyes Mascara
Girls Aloud Kimberly Lashes