Friday, February 18, 2011

My Z Palette

With lid closed.  Sorry about the glare from flash.

One of the things my hubby bought me for Valentine's Day was the large leopard print Z Palette!!  I have fallen in love with this cute, convenient way to store my depotted cosmetics.  Here's what's currently in my Z palette.



My Z Palette:
1. Physician’s Formula Bamboo Wear Bamboo Silk Face Powder in Translucent
2. Ulta Eyeshadow Single in Sunburst
3. Ulta Eyeshadow Single in Sage
4. Ulta Eyeshadow Single in Molten
5. Ulta Eyeshadow Single in Calla Lily
6. Ulta Eyeshadow Single in Gunmetal
7. Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color in Citrus Bloom
8. Ulta Eyeshadow Single in Truffle
9. Ulta Eyeshadow Single in Peacock
10. Ulta Eyeshadow Single in Amethyst
11. Mary Kay Mineral Eye Color in Amber Blaze
12. Ulta Eyeshadow Single in Silk
13. Ulta Cheek Color in Infatuation
14. Ulta Cheek Color in Afterglow
15. Ulta Cheek Color in Sunkissed
16. Ulta Cheek Color in Sweet Cheeks