Saturday, February 12, 2011

A blissful spa experience - Grande Med Spa!

When I think something is amazing… you’ll know it. I notice all the little details in things and it’s the small gestures people make that make the biggest impact. I went to a new med spa for a laser skin tightening treatment (it was a promotional complimentary treatment ) and I had no idea what to expect. I was blown away… like I’m not in Kanas anymore kind of blown away. I’ve never seen a spa like this in Michigan in all my 27 years! Every single detail was so chic and luxurious… even the treatment chairs were covered in silky caramel satin which can make sitting down for sometimes a slightly uncomfortable treatment so much more comfortable.
I highly recommend if you are in Michigan that you check out this spa. It honestly is bliss. They offer so many awesome treatments. They have one of those skin analysis cameras… you know the ones you see on TV and they show you all the skin damage on a person’s face. Coolest thing ever. It maps out your face and shows you things you can’t see with the naked eye. That was so exciting to try! I found out I need to exfoliate more!

The treatment:

So, a little bit about the treatment I had done if you are interested in having a laser skin tightening done.
First my wonderful esthetician Laura did the right side of my face so I could see the immediate change. My cheek bones looked higher, my skin looked smoother and even the bags and dark circles under my eyes had faded quite a bit. It was not as painful as an IPL treatment but it was not 100% pain free. It only hurt in a few places (such as upper lip and under my chin) and on the rest of the areas it felt kind of like a weird, wiggly, warm painless zap. The results are worth the mild discomfort in a few areas.
I'm really happy with the results so far and the most notable change is how defined my cheek bones now look and the smoothness in texture. This is a procedure I would highly recommend.



 Within hours I can already see amazing results- my cheek bones look more defined and my skin looks tighter. They say within 4 days I should see the full results. Follow up treatments are needed.


 
Yay! I'm happy!

Let's take a tour!

Waiting room

Relax Room

Treatment Room

Laser Room




How beautiful is that!

Grande Med Spa
9499 Holly Road
Grand Blanc, MI 48439
(810)- 694-9662