Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dress and Face of the night!

I was working on a project today and needed a pretty dress so my dear friend who owns a bridal salon let me borrow this dress and this dress happens to be the one she wore at her wedding reception (on New Years Eve). I am totally in love with this dress. I want to have one made because it is the most perfect party dress.
{Don't mind the boobs. I had to be STUFFED into this dress for it to actually fit... and breathing? Forget about it}

FACE:
Mufe HD foundation in no 125
Hard Candy Glamaflage concealer in Medium
Dior Bronze Original Tan in Amber Tan
Laura Geller blush in Grapefruit
Dior Amber Diamond Highlighter

EYES:
UDPP
MAC Grand Entrance
MAC Satin Taupe
UD 24/7 liner in Zero
BB liquid liner in Caviar Ink
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara

LIPS:
Lancome "Trendy Mauve"


Photobucket


Dress is custom made 
Necklace and earrings from Target