Sunday, February 20, 2011

Would you try snake venom serum?

There isn't much I won't try in the name of beauty but snail slime and the newest craze.... Snake Venom serum is where I might draw the line (I say might because you never know). Glamoxy Snake Serum is the new celebrity must have. It's a oxygenated viper "inspired" serum containing syn-ake (which is a new peptide modeled after viper venom). It claims to instantly firm and lift the face and freeze the muscles such as the likes of Botox. It also claims to plump fine lines and wrinkles. Now, I'd be interested in trying this to see if it actually worked...it sounds scary but I am a curious soul. The skeptic in me also says this sounds to good to be true but I'd love to be proved wrong and find a total gem. It runs around $160 US. http://www.glamoxysnakeserum.com/


Used by:

Cheryl Cole
Victoria Beckham
Kate Moss

All of these women DO have lust worthy skin.... so hmmmmm... maybe they are on to something?

Have you heard of this? Would you try this? Do you think it works?

The new botox???