Monday, February 21, 2011

Shine On


I was going to film this as a tutorial, but its so minimal that it wasn't really worth it. I really like this "polished" look though, what with its glowing skin and defined but basic eyes. Being one of those people who wouldn't leave the house without makeup, I've finally realised what my favourite makeup item is: eyeshadow. As much as I depend on foundation, I could skip a day of wearing it. But eyeshadow is a must. And Patina is the favourite of the week.

Whats your favourite make up look?


Face:
Laura Mercier Creme Smooth Foundation
MAC Harmony blush (as contour)
Sleek Rose Gold
Josie Maran Lovely Palette (as highlight)

Eyes:
MAC Painterly Paintpot
MAC Patina eyeshadow
MAC Coffee Eyeliner
Blinc Tube Mascara

Lips:
Josie Maran Lovely Palette (pink shade)