Thursday, February 10, 2011

Colour Me Blue


My sister sent me this Sephora eyeshadow palette from Canada for Christmas, over two months later I;m using it for the first time. One little thing put me off : colour. While I loved the neutral shades in the set, the bright blue and turquoise completely put me off. The idea of wearing bright blue eyeshadow makes me feel slightly ill and I know it just wouldn't suit my colouring. While pondering over what to do with the set, I decided that my fear of coloured eyeshadows had to be taken under control, step by step. And while the look is nothing amazing or particularly 'colourful', it has to be a step in the right direction. I shall conquer this fear, I shall!


 Eyes:
MAC Painterly Paintpot
Sephora Colourful Palette:
A - all over lid
D and E- in crease
C - under waterline
B- inner corner


For those lucky enough to have a Sephora in their country, this Sephora Colourful Palette retails at $24/18euro (roughly). While I'm sure few people have the same fear of colour I have, incorporating the blues as liners could be a good idea to help you get over it!

Happy Thursday!