Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Catwalk The Plank...

YAY!
My internship blog post is FINALLY up!! I am SO excited! I have been waiting for this post to be up for about a week now and I am really happy with what I put together! Even the title...CATWALK THE PLANK...
how did I think of that, you ask? I have no idea, but I really like it! Heres a preview of the post and a link to A Blonde Ambition where the real post is! Hope you enjoy it!
---------------------------------------------------------

PREVIEW
The favorite trends of your very own ECU pirate
Lindy Maddox

As everyone knows, fashions are constantly changing. I’ve always tried to keep up with trends but I’ve come to realize, sometimes what’s trendy is NOT always cute. I went from wearing heinous platform tennis shoes in elementary school, to baggy cargo pants and fake glasses in middle school. Then came spaghetti straps and ripped jeans in high school, and now I’m at flowy tops and skinny jeans in college. Not everyone gets it right, and it definitely takes a lot of practice, but once you find your signature style you have to OWN IT. Reading Seventeen Magazine and watching the O. C used to be my way of keeping up with trends, but I’ve never followed them as much as I do now. The toolbar on my Mac is packed with fashion blog after fashion blog, and after they were all voraciously read more than once, I came to the conclusion that SPRING STYLES HAVE FINALLY SPRUNG. One of my personal favorites for spring 2011 was the catwalk adorned with Whitney Eve’s new line.... click here to keep reading!
---------------------------------------------------------
Once you get onto A Blonde Ambition and read page one, click continue underneath the last paragraph and there's EVEN MORE to read! Get excited people! Thats all for right now but...

keep on keepin' on fashionistas
<3 Lindy