Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Work it Out!

With the warmer weather coming we are going to be showing a little more skin and have on tighter fitting clothes so it is time to get into shape! I needed a new pair of running shoes and I tried to find the comfiest pair that was at least a little cute for the gym so I purchased some Reebok RunTones. They are seriously like walking on clouds (if we could). At stores they are priced at $100 but I found some on sale on www.piperlime.com for $58!







And get a new workout outfit and maybe you will be more motivated to go! That's what helps me! Don't forget your sports bra and a water or powerade!

If you are not a huge gym fan or just cannot currently afford it try this Core Secrets by Gunnar Peterson... I kid you not, in less than 5 monthes I went from a size 4/5 to a 00. I lost my dvd so I just got my new one in the mail today.. I am a size 2 now because that was two years ago but now I just want to get  toned! The best part is you only do it 3 to 4 times a week because if your body get used to the same work out, it becomes ineffective. All you need is a big yoga ball, light dumbbells, and the dvd which is on amazon for $4! I promise, if you stick with it, it works!!