Saturday, February 12, 2011

Spring is coming!

Even though we are technically only half way through winter, it is time to start buyin our spring clothes! Mostly because that is all stores have now and also just because buying clothes for warmer weather just makes me happy! I got to shop with my mom when she came to visit me so here are some of my new spring clothes and a couple must haves for this season!!



  
This blazer is so perfect for spring because of the color but it will also be nice in the summer because it is lightweight and will go with just about everything!!
The shoes to the left are called "Oxford" shoes and I am obsessed! They are an absolute must have this year!









In a few of these outfits I am mixing and matching to show that you don't have to buy a million things, you can buy a few neutrals that will go with lots of things! Oh, and the answer is yes, I do realize my wardrobe consists of LOTS of neutrals but I am required to wear these colors to work and I work a lot so there is no point in buying a lot of things I cannot wear to work... But i fully encourage you to GET COLOR! Color is much more fun.

A few items:
My Oxfords I ordered off Forever21.com for $22! Steve Madden has a totally cute pair for $70 if you want to spend more!
My blue infinity scarf is $18 from Nordstrom in the BP
My handbag is a HUGE splurge by the one and only Marc Jacobs!!! ( I love him)
My ankle jeans are from Forever21 for $10.50!
My super comfy nude heels are Steve Madden.
 My red pencil skirt is $6.50 from Forever21.
And finally my cream cardigan: $11.90 from BP in Nordstrom!