Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Beauty Icon

I think every girl has a few beauty icons that they look to and strive to achieve some of the perfection that these beauties exude! The women listed below are the ones I look to for hair styles, make up, clothes, etc. When I think of beauty (at least outwardly beauty) I think of these girls.  I don't know if you are like me but I do save pictures on my computer of woman I strive to look like in someway shape or form. Hmmm, maybe I'm just a weirdo. 

Oxana Fedorova- Miss Russia and Miss Universe 2002


Georgina Chapman 

Megan Fox

Cynthia Olavarria - former Miss Puerto Rico

Cheryl Cole- can I just save I love her teeth ( and yes I know they are veneers). Gorg!

Who are your beauty icons?

Whose hair do you love?

Whose make up/fashion/body do you strive for?

But, at the end of the day I'll always be me... and I can't change that. I just appreciate their beauty.