Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Viva La Juicy.... it's finally in my possession!!

I am ecstatic to show you what I just came home with today- the one perfume I've been drooling over for years, Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture!  It's really all thanks to my sister.  She was going to get this for me as my birthday present and have it shipped, but after the shipping costs/giftwrapping it was kind of ridiculous.  She ended up just mailing me a check so I could walk down the street to Sephora and buy it myself.  Well, I finally got her card in the mail last night so first thing this morning I went out and bought it!
I cannot stop thanking her for this- I know it's an incredibly generous present.  

But anyway, enough rambling- here are some pictures.  This is the 1.7oz size:



I wanted to buy this at ULTA (which is close to my dorm building), but they didn't have the 1.7oz in stock.  I was a little disappointed just because I know I'll be shopping there more than Sephora (where I ended up getting this), so I wanted to give them my money, lol.  But that's OK- I'm mainly just happy I was able to buy it today!

In case you haven't smelled this before, it has notes of wild berries, mandarin, honeysuckle, gardenia, jasmine, amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and praline. This is one of those perfumes you can wear year-round, but I know I'm going to love it come colder weather- my favorite season for perfume!

So to end this, I'd love to know, what's your current favorite perfume?  Thanks for reading everyone!