Sunday, September 19, 2010

Vanilla Pigment! Loves it!

 I know I'm really late to the MAC Vanilla Pigment Party, but now that I'm here... Holy Moly!! I think I'm in love.



It's an off-white loose pigment, with a gold undertone that makes it wearable by anyone. It never looks frosty (even though it's a "frost" finish!), and always looks fresh and easy. It has a sheer coverage, but is easily layered. On my "lazy school days", a quick blend of this over my lid and some mascara is all I have the patience for, but it always ends up looking great!



It can also be used as a highlighter- it looks great on the cheekbones. Again, because the gold undertone keeps it from looking white and frosty against any and all skin tones.
I can't believe I waited so long to buy this. I feel stupid haha!

Honestly, if you're only going to ever buy one MAC pigment, this should be a contender! Or, you could go together on one with a friend and split it up- it's a bit pricey at $23.50 CDN, and you'll never use up the whole container on your own!
xox
Chloe