Sunday, September 26, 2010

Best Makeup Deals of the Week!

Hey guys, today I'm going to do another small post about some great deals I've seen so far this morning.  It's a typical Sunday morning for me to devour my favorite drugstore/makeup websites for the new ads, coupons, and deals of the week (Specifically Target/coupons, CVS, Walgreens, ULTA, Sephora, Redplum.com, and Coupons.com).  I've seen some pretty good deals so far, most especially at ULTA, so I thought I'd let you know about some of them.

ULTA
- Revlon, Maybelline, NYX, Physicians Formula 40% off
- ULTA brand buy 3 get 3 free
- OPI, Essie, China Glaze, Piggy Polish, CHI Orly BOGO 50% off
(Click HERE to print off a $3.50/$10 purchase coupon!)

Walgreens
- Wet 'n' Wild 50% off (Great time to stock up if you want to try some of these products! See my label "Wet 'n' Wild" for a bunch of posts)
- Revlon BOGO 50% off
- Neutrogena BOGO 50% off

CVS
- Covergirl BOGO 50% off
- Covergirl Clean foundation $4 each
- Revlon Double Twist mascara and Colorburst lipstick $7 each
- Revlon Custom Creations foundation $12 each
- Revlon spend $15 get $6 ECB
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator $8.99 get $2 ECB
- Physicians Formula bronzer or powder $5.99 each
- Sally Hansen BOGO 50% off

If you have any other good deals/coupons you'd like to share, feel free to add them in the comments!